Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm officially done with highschool.

oh
my
goodness

kdjfoidsjfoidj. What else is there to say?? Life passes by SO. FAST... and now there's so much to do before I start up school again in the fall (God willing of course)...

and now, I can actually breathe for a moment. We got our car fixed Sunday afternoon - YIPPEE. I haven't driven it yet, because today was my day off and my mom had the car - but tomorrow, I'll be especially thankful when I get home at 3PM instead of 4:30, and when I don't have to be on the bus at 7:30AM :) Thank you Jesus.

ps; I'm making a bunch of supercute baby sweaters & things for a certain friend who is expecting a surely supercute babe in the fall. Baby things are relatively quick (unless you tend to pick out complex patterns like me) and fun and so stinkin' cute.
See here:




Ooh la la. Have a superb week.